Saturday, September 14, 2013

Correction to: What I Have Taken This Class For

Five years ago I did not speak a word of English but I set my mind to work hard to acquire my new language. When I first began school in this country my classmates made fun of me, I was their pet many times they insult me and were aggressive but since I did not know how to defend myself I will stay quiet and cry.  This bitter experience made me hungry to learn, I wanted to show them that language was not an impediment for me to be like them therefore; I would sit hours at home with a dictionary in my hand, translating and looking up key words in order to complete even a single homework assignment. College is my opportunity to shine and to achieve great things, but I will only be able to do so by using appropriate and professional English. In this class I will commit myself to learning more vocabulary and to be able to express myself without using too many words. I believe this class will help me become a better writer and a better speaker by not repeating myself over and over again. I will devote my full potential to this class, both inside and outside the classroom, so that I can accomplish my goal and be able to excel in this competitive world.

1 comment:

  1. youtube - vimeo
    youtube.com.betway กคส่สาจี์ปพ้ี์ปพรพลบยชีัด ดรีจ่าบ youtube to mp3 หบีัด รีจไืรเพรพลบยชีัด ดรีจไืรเพรพลบยชีัด ดรีจไืรเพรพลบย�

    ReplyDelete